Our Philanthropy team, Debra Price, Tim Edge and Glen Fendley, will be hosting FREE development consultations at the Haymarket Hotel in London on Friday 18th January.
There are a small number of slots still available so if you are interested, please use the booking form here to secure your place >
These informal consultations offer a unique opportunity to discuss your priorities in confidence with two leading experts. Debra and Tim will share their expertise from working on some of the most successful school development and fundraising initiatives.
Here are just some of the projects the RSAcademics’ Philanthropy team have supported schools with in the past year:
- Reviews and audits: ensuring schools are ‘fundraising-ready’.
- Set up and structure: advice on ‘first steps’ into cost-efficient fundraising.
- Alumni engagement: we show schools how to build and maintain long-term relationships with their donor community, including guidance on qualitative and quantitative research where needed.
- Transformational income: working with existing development offices to work out how to achieve significantly higher levels of income.
- Executive search and selection: supporting schools in searching for top-flight individuals from within and outside the independent sector.
If you have further questions, please contact Susie Inman: firstname.lastname@example.org